As a Project Manager, Mike works as a liaison between the construction team, architects, designers and the owners and stakeholders of the project to facilitate seamless communication, decision-making and proactive problem-solving. He spends his time overseeing projects, hiring and approving work completed by subcontractors, negotiating contracts, and developing a budget and a timeline for project completion.
- B.S., Applied Engineering (Construction Management)
Eastern Illinois University
- OSHA 30-hour
- City of Chicago OSHA 8-hour Scaffold User & Erector Hazards
Things you should know about Mike Friscia
- If Mike could build anything, he'd construct a Smart Treehouse / Bunker Compound out of shipping containers and airplane hulls.
- Mike has an 8-year-old Pit Bull-Vizsla mix named Murphy at home.
- When not at work, Mike can be found cycling on the 606 or Lakefront Trail, checking out live music and comedy shows, or playing intramural sports.