As the Division Leader for Blinderman Concrete – our self-performed concrete division – Tom leverages his 30 years of construction industry experience to develop and grow a self-perform concrete group that is preeminent in the market. This includes marketing to and meeting with perspective clients, estimating work, keeping up with technological advances, and overseeing all aspects of structural concrete and repair.
- OSHA 30-hour
- AED/CPR/First Aid
- ECATTS Environmental Compliance Assessment Training & Tracking System
- Gypsum Installers License, Hacker Industries
- Butterfield Stamped Concrete Training
- Concrete Training OPCMIA
- System One Training, Ardex
Things you should know about Thomas Lathrop
- Tom would design and build an entire house of concrete, if he wasn’t busy running our concrete division.
- The best career advice Tom ever received is: Never second guess your decisions.