Quality Control Manager
As Quality Control Manager, Patrick is committed to providing a quality, safe and on-time project by implementing, managing and adhering to the Quality Control Program in compliance with the owner contract and requirements.
- B.S., Geo-Environmental Engineering
Michigan Technological University
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Management
Red Rocks Community College
- Green Technologies - Wind Power, Photovoltaics /Solar, LEED
College of Lake County
- OSHA 30-hour
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HazWOPER)
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Contractor – Federal QCM Certified until 2020
- DOT/Homeland Security Transportation
- DOT/Hazardous Materials Shipping
Things you should know about Patrick Duby
- When Patrick is not at work, he's in the woods of the UP (Upper Peninsula of Michigan).
- Patrick collects concert ticket stubs.
- Best career advice Patrick has ever received: Love what you do, but don't make your hobby your job.