Vice President, Federal Program
Dave leads our Federal Program at Blinderman Construction. His experience with the US Army and United Brotherhood of Carpenters, as a journeyman, foreman, and superintendent provide extensive knowledge of field operations. He successfully transitioned that knowledge to guide and lead our public sector work acquisition for several years until he was promoted to his current position. Dave’s positive energy, pragmatic counsel, and logical in-field viewpoint are valued contributions to Blinderman’s Executive & Strategic Planning teams.
- B.A., Psychology
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Certified Journeyman Carpenter
- EPA Lead Renovator for Lead Safety in Remodeling, Repair and Painting
- OSHA 30-hour
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Things you should know about Dave Guseman
- Yo ho, mateys! Dave wanted to grow up to be a Pirate. Aargh!
- For the record, Dave can recite way too much of the dialog from Monty Python and the Holy Grail… and so it is no surprise that his favorite movie quote (which he is able to trot out quite often in his line of work) is: “Perhaps... if we build a large wooden badger…” – Monty Python
- Best career advice Dave ever received: Seize every moment of every day but when it’s time to go home... go home.