Through the development and implementation of our comprehensive corporate Safety & Health program, Brittany guides our staff – or anyone who may set foot on a Blinderman jobsite – in preventing and avoiding accidents, injuries and illness. Her goal is to help each person perform their job in such a way that both projects and the public are protected from harm, workers are physically able to continue working and retire in good health, and the fiscal well-being of Blinderman and its work partners is supported. Brittany’s focus on risk management and injury prevention is the engine that drives safety as a value throughout our company culture.
- B.S., Marketing
North Park University
- Certified Journeywoman Carpenter
- Construction Safety Council 145-Hour Construction Safety Administrator Course
- UBC Supervisory Training
- OSHA 30-hour
- AED/CPR/First Aid
- US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors
Things you should know about Brittany Long
- When she’s not at work, Brittany’s cooking up sometimes-questionable experimental recipes. Experimentation pays off, though, as her culinary contributions to our Blinderman Potluck lunches are always most delicious.
- Brittany collects vintage housewares from the 1930s and 40s.
- An ordained minister, Brittany officiates the weddings of friends and family – five so far.