Scott is a people person and he thrives on building constructive, lasting relationships with our customers. From gathering numbers for a preconstruction estimate, to developing a complex schedule, or managing quality control issues, his focus on craftsmanship in all aspects of construction is a driving force. Scott takes a great amount of pride in collaborating with his team members and all project stakeholders to ensure the certain success of every project he is privileged to work on.
- B.S., Building Construction Management
- A.S., Organizational Leadership and Supervision
- US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- American Institute of Constructors Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) Level 2
- ACOE EM 385-1-1 Safety & Health Requirements Training
- OSHA 30-hour
- AED/CPR/First Aid
Things you should know about Scott Bernhardt
- Scott would like to one day build a boat out of reclaimed wood.
- Travel outside of the U.S. has had great influence on Scott’s worldview and he’d like to do more of it. Of course Scotland is next on his itinerary.
- Scott collects black and white drawings of old buildings, his favorite being of his hometown Newburgh, Indiana in the 1800s.