As a Superintendent, safety management, project scheduling, and trade coordination are Dave’s top priorities, and he believes in establishing effective lines of communication from the get-go to best serve the customer and the project interests. Dave is most effective on projects where he has collaborative input in preconstruction, change management, and other aspects that extend beyond standard site superintendence. Dave adds a logical in-field viewpoint to Blinderman’s Strategic Planning team.
- B.A., Psychology
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Certified Journeyman Carpenter
- EPA Lead Renovator for Lead Safety in Remodeling, Repair and Painting
- OSHA 30-hour
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Things you should know about Dave Guseman
- Yo ho, mateys! Dave wanted to grow up to be a Pirate. Aargh!
- For the record, Dave can recite way too much of the dialog from Monty Python and the Holy Grail… and so it is no surprise that his favorite movie quote (which he is able to trot out quite often in his line of work) is: “Perhaps... if we build a large wooden badger…” – Monty Python
- Best career advice Dave ever received: Seize every moment of every day but when it’s time to go home... go home.