Preconstruction Manager, Public Sector
Dave manages the production of estimates for Blinderman’s public sector pursuits. Dave’s past experience as a field superintendent working day-to-day with public agencies and subcontractors is an invaluable asset in developing the relationships crucial to ultimate success in this competitive and challenging market. Dave’s positive energy, pragmatic counsel and logical in-field viewpoint are valued contributions to Blinderman’s Strategic Planning team process.
- B.A., Psychology
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Certified Journeyman Carpenter
- EPA Lead Renovator for Lead Safety in Remodeling, Repair and Painting
- OSHA 30-hour
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Things you should know about Dave Guseman
- Yo ho, mateys! Dave wanted to grow up to be a Pirate. Aargh!
- For the record, Dave can recite way too much of the dialog from Monty Python and the Holy Grail… and so it is no surprise that his favorite movie quote (which he is able to trot out quite often in his line of work) is: “Perhaps... if we build a large wooden badger…” – Monty Python
- Best career advice Dave ever received: Seize every moment of every day but when it’s time to go home... go home.