Conor manages the construction process for multiple projects from point of award through project close-out by creating true partnerships with his fellow team members and project stakeholders. Conor believes active listening that includes not just hearing but understanding what is being communicated is key to the ultimate success of any construction project.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, with emphasis on Construction Management
University of Wisconsin – Madison
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- OSHA 30-hour
Things you should know about Conor Malaney
- The best career advice Conor ever received: Always push yourself to continue learning. Never settle.
- Not one to settle for what is routine or comfortable, Conor is always up for trying out a new restaurant, and always on the hunt for the next “it” band.
- Conor can recite 87% of the lyrics to Shoop by Salt-N-Pepa.